1This___ (公园) is different .A. zoo B. hospital C. park
2.There is a _____（ 滑梯）A. egg B. seed C. slide
3. How_____(长)is your classroom? A. high B. tall C. long
4.What‘s the matter with______(他) A. him B. he C. her
5.Is there a _____(操场) in the park ? A. playground B. volleyball C. football
6.Can you ____ me the way to the supermarket ? A. tell B. ill C. all
7.There weren’t _____ trees near my house before. A. tell B. ill C. all
8. Let‘s ____ to feed the ducks. A. goes B. going C. go
9.There ____ a pond here before. A. isn’t B. wasn‘t C. weren’t
10. What ____ you do yesterday evening? A. are B. is C. did
1．That‘s very kind ____ you. A. of B. about C. for
2. There weren’t ____ eggs here before. A. some B. any C. an
3. There____ some swings here. A. are B. is C. be
4. ______ we go swimming tonight? A. Did B. Will C. shall
5. Look___ ! The car is coming. A. for B. at C./
6. Can you tell me how____ I get to the Great Wall? A. can B. long C. about
7. I‘m going _____ A. shop B. to shop C. shopping D. shops
8. Yesterday I went _____ the library with my classmates. A. on B. in C. to D. of
9. Can you help ____ do the housework? A. I B. my C. me D. mine
10. There is a tennis court _____ the park. A. on B. in C. of D. for
1．There are tall tree in the park.
A B C
2. There are small desks in the class before.
A B C
3. Look at the pictures to our school.
A B C
4. Are you like the park now.
A B C
Lingling and Amy are in a park in London. They’r re talking about it. “Amy, there weren‘t any swings and flowers near the house before . But there are many flowers everywhere now. I like them.” “Look there, LingLing. There is a tennis court.” “great!”“Do you like the park now, LingLing?” “yes, I do. It’s a lovely park. I like swings, slides, tennis court, flowers and chicks.”
“I like swings, too.”
( ) 1. There was nothing in the park.
( ) 2.There were some flowers before.
( ) 3Lingling doesn‘t like slides.
( ) 4.The park looks the same now.
( ) 5.There is a tennis court in the park.
( ) 6. Amy likes swings.